Saturday, June 21, 2014

I'm Back... With more classroom quote posters!

This year was rough for me...

Between implementing Common Core and getting tricky with technology, I was lucky if I didn't fall asleep before my four-year old at 8:30 every night.  Add a glass of wine with that and you were looking at a 7:00 bedtime.  Instead of working on this blog, I started blogging more with my students.  There is my classroom blog over at mrsjohann.blogspot.com and our new Geek Squad blog at mundygeeksquad.blogspot.com and between the two, there was just no time for ME.

My hope is to get back to blogging this summer, but there is just so much to catch up on, I really don't know where to start!  I always love new quotes, so today I sat down and made a few new quote posters for the classroom.  Let me know what you think!








2 comments:

  1. I love these quotes, thank you! I am doing a "neon" theme for my 7th grade classroom, so the orange and bright yellow ones will look perfect. Such great motivation for middle schoolers!

    ReplyDelete